[Homeroast] Why I will be selling my Behmor and buying an M3

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Dec 13 12:25:59 CST 2010

What convinces me that most of this is operator induced error is that I
can reliably roast 1.25lb of dry processed Ethiopian beans to FC+ or
even into French with no problem, at the default time of 18 minutes.
What is being missed is you can actually vary the roast profile by
varying the weight of beans and the bean/roaster start temperature.
Initial bean temperature will result in very measurable changes in the
EOR time, all else being equal.