[Homeroast] Why I will be selling my Behmor and buying an M3

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Dec 13 11:29:47 CST 2010

At 06:45 AM 12/13/2010, you wrote:
>I regularly roast 12 oz of beans on P3 without any problem at all of
>getting them through first crack and into second (if that's what I'm
>shooting for).  I sometimes roast 1 lb. of beans, again without a
>problem reaching first crack.  I don't use a voltage regulator or
>any fancy electrical devices.  I plug in the Behmor put in the
>beans, and it just works.

Well then, you'd be one of the lucky ones. Some of have had problems
doing those things with our Behmors.  There seems to be quite a fair
amount of variance in how Behmors roast, some have no problem working
as described, and others, well they can be unable to actually roast a
pound. And given the target audience it really ought to just work as promised.

Ira