[Homeroast] Body development > Behmor P2 Help

Janomac janomac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 07:32:34 CST 2010

Mike Mcoffee said: >>Coffee is a balancing act with infinite variables.<<

This is one of the most cogent observations ever made by a list member in
2010. So true.
THEN add the near infinite variability of human "taste" (both the genetic
density, arrangement, and sensitivity of taste buds and olfactory receptors
and the genetically predisposed and culturally shaped preferences for
flavors we all have) and you have a real trick nailing down anything you
could call "best," "perfect," or especially "universal."

Thanks Mike. I truly enjoy reading your observations and analyses because
you treat this as both science and art.

Kirk