[Homeroast] Chiding apologies > Body development > Behmor P2 Help

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:20:30 CST 2010

I am so sad I introduced a similar high octane blend to the students
around our coffee shop about 18 months ago. The university I'm near
has ~20,000 students and the blend has quite a following now.
I really find roasting the robusta a pain. WAY TOO MUCH STINKY CHAFF.
Tried to get rid of the ZOOM! blend twice in the last year. I swear
some of the those students were going to put together a gang and beat
my @ss.

I thought raising the price to some number that made it too much to
bear would work... no such luck. I'm stuck...

cheers,

Scott