[Homeroast] OT Test - input wanted

Dean dean_schaffran at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 12 08:47:23 CST 2010

I have seen that for years--i finally subscribed twice.  The account
that sent the message >NEVER< gets it back, even when the other one does.
No settings or other things that I can & did change have helped.  It
should be working, but not.

It is rare that a message gets dropped--that was happening about 2
years ago. About 80% of my messages never got thru.

Somebody thought this is caused by Gmail being too smart to send you
back your own posts, or an interaction between Gmail and the listserv
software/site.
Unfortunately my ISP switched to using GMail instead of self-hosting
email about 2 years ago, so alternatives are limited.

If you ever get it to work, could you post the solution?

hth

Dean

Winter is finally here in da weeds.