[Homeroast] Tiny Joy December 2010

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Sun Dec 12 07:47:47 CST 2010

For those of you that haven't read SM's latest home roasting newsletter, December 2010-January 2011 I highly recommend you doing so.  The newsletter was received with my order yesterday.

The article is extremely interesting and could only be written by someone that is knowledgeable on this industry.  The title is, "Mr. Natural No More" and discusses the virtues of natural and wet processed coffees.  I learned a lot from this article but other may have already known this.  Regardless I do want to thank SM for the information.....excellent in my opinion.

Bob