[Homeroast] Chiding apologies > Body development > Behmor P2 Help

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 20:32:34 CST 2010

Ok my turn. Apologies for chiding I was being chided when I wasn't being
chided!

In truth I found it hard to believe there could be confusion considering the
usage, but hey my bad for being shift key lazy. Indeed "f" really could have
meant feet though feet per minute in terms of roasting coffee, now that has
me confused!

But hey again, not as bad as some posts I've seen with entire sentences with
zero use of capital letters!

Ok and I'll admit it, I have an aversion to "kc". No offense not you, it's
our (at Compass Coffee) common usage abbreviation for a foul VERY dark roast
blend of 50:50 Robusta:Arabica called King Cobra, our replacement for Coffee
People's Black Tiger, roasted exclusively for our Java Nation location which
is a former Coffee People. The Robusta element is roasted Full French a full
75 sec. into C2 as C2 just begins to slow. Very dark, foul smelling though
no oil sheen on drop. The crap has a large following, around $1.5k worth a
month so hence I roast it (for now) even though I can't stand it...

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/