[Homeroast] Body development > Behmor P2 Help

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 19:26:16 CST 2010

No I was being chided for using "f" instead of "F". (in what I perceived as
feigned confusion, context made it quite clear me thinks) Yeah I know "F"
for Fahrenheit is technically is correct, was giving my shift key a rest.
Somehow I suspect the preponderance of readers knew what I was saying...

miKe