[Homeroast] Why I will be selling my Behmor and buying an M3

BSGarley bsgarley.public at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 18:38:04 CST 2010

I think (IMHO) that what is NOT right is having a 1# machine that can only
perform to ones expectations with 8 (or 12) oz of beans. At that point the
Behmor is a quarter kilo instrument and must be compared to other quarter
kilo devices.

At the current time I am satisfied with the results of roasting with a
Behmor and I usually roast a pound at a time. But, every individual will
have to assess their own situation to see if it satisfies their objectives.

Bruce Garley
New Port Richey, FL
Stillwater, MN
San Juan Capistrano, CA and the list goes on ...

Vivir con miedo es como vivir a medias.