[Homeroast] Body development > Behmor P2 Help

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 17:45:49 CST 2010

Allon, funny you should mention that. Actually currently offering in an SO
hopper and also for pour-over bar Costa Rica Genesis melange of two
different roasts. Both identical profiles up to start of 1st @11:30, one EOR
3:00min later other 5:30 later, both City+ 432F finish. Also offering them
as an educational roasted pair of separate 1/2lb of each.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/