[Homeroast] "Using" the > Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

Kevin C ckevinj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 16:45:03 CST 2010

For notes, I use a moleskine and write down my observations, times, temps. But I also log it my pc with my USB thermo couple.
Occasionally I go back and make a spreadsheet graphing all the notes together for clarity. It's usually necessitated by weather changes, like when it dropped to 48 this week and it didn't quite work the same as the last nine months...

-kc