[Homeroast] Body development > Behmor P2 Help

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:22:51 CST 2010

Mike,

I had the honor to have coffee the morning with a roastmaster at a coffee shop in Bamtimore SPOR.   After I read what you said, had replayed some of this comments, both of you indicate the same experience.  With his 275 pond roaster the sweet spot is always between 16 and 20 minutes per load which doesn't offer the details of your statements but it is congruent with what you have said.

Thanks!!!