[Homeroast] "Using" the > Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:44:12 CST 2010

That is exactly what I'm doing.  I bought 20lbs of the Panama Carmen Estates
1900 meter from Sweet Maria's exactly for that purpose.

However,  I need to get quicker at taking notes, I just can't keep up trying
to log every 30 seconds.

I have a spread sheet set up but I think it it needs to be rearranged to
improve work-flow.

Added an ET TC yesterday (the one Tom carries, mounted as suggested by Jim
Shculman on the thread over at home-barista).

it is a real eye opener and will help immensely with figuring out how to
control the Quest.