[Homeroast] Brewtus I for sale

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Fri Dec 10 14:39:22 CST 2010

Barry, I wish I could jump on that! Anyway, consolation is that you will be back in the lower 48 and thus easier to visit (I am much likelier to be playing in Portland than in Hawaii--and will be doing so in Eugene this Oct.).  As a former Pacific Northwesterner, I can reassure you that you've merely swapped one  Paradise for another!  Welcome back across the pond.