[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:39:27 CST 2010

Ok, I understand the taste thing.

More specifically, how did you determine how great the Jimma coffee is
when C1 to C2 time is greater than 4 minutes?  Only  trial and error,
or is this a function of Ethiopian coffees?

I did a Yemen this evening and C1 was not very strong and it took
about 5 min to  get to C2 following a similar profile to the Jimma.
Who knows how it will taste!