[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 9 22:30:26 CST 2010

By taste!

> AND IT IS SPECIAL!!!  I would not have had any idea without
> your help!!

Don't thank me, thank Tom. I just did all I could to buy out his supply and
roast the stuff!

> I guess I am looking for guidance on how to evaluate coffees.

By taste! Sensing a pattern... :>)

Ok more precisely by trial, error, trial, error, trial, error ad
infinitum...

Another pattern oh no! There are no short cuts.

It's easy to turn beans brown, it's a lifetime Journey learning to make
beans sing.

miKe