[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:49:58 CST 2010

Robert,
When it comes to home roasting, I have not found a better group of folks. No
list can come close to this one as far as clear and concise and extremely
generous help.
Once again as this year comes to a close I want to express my thanks to our
host and hostess Tom and Maria for providing this platform for all to
benefit from.
Sincerely,
Joseph Robertson