[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:01:35 CST 2010

Thank you, Mike!  I think the Behmor also uses reflected radiation from the shiny surfaces of the chaff collector (even the inside of the mesh), etc.  The thermocouple I installed shows that the ET is also a contributor, so I imagine that, even in the Behmor, the beans are "falling through heated air", as you say. So it's a coffee Broiler! So much to digest!

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder