[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 9 00:51:21 CST 2010

Now should you want to for a smooth and sweet yet snappy roast for espresso,
try hitting C1 at the same 9min and finish City+ ~430f at 14min. QM3 has the
control to do it! Though I'd slow earlier a hair shooting for C1 10min EOR
15.

Have fun!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com