[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 21:56:17 CST 2010

I did a sample run tonight with 8oz for kicks and giggles.  I dumped the coffee at 225c with the amps set at 10 and the fan set down at 3. I hit C1 at about 9 minutes. WOW. This thing is a beast. To think I can do 8oz roasts back to back in about 12 minutes.

More to come.

BTW the Jimma from the other night is developing wonderfully.