[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:42:07 CST 2010

Hi Guys:

Nice to hear some good stuff about the Quest 3M.

Love to look at mine, very cool machine. Broke my wrist when it came so
cannot turn the dials while roasting or handle much of anything.

Good old Hot Top has been providing me with my daily Java.

Cannot wait to try out my Quest; hopefully by net week.

My choice was to be able to have the advantage of a total manual machine.

Mike I will see if my sister will send one up to you!!
love ya all,

ginny