[Homeroast] Larger-than-250g roaster? (was: Quest M3)

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 13:15:21 CST 2010

In that case some of the usual suspects:

http://www.usroastercorp.com/3kiloroaster.htm

http://www.usroastercorp.com/sample.htm

http://www.ambexroasters.com/coffee-roasters/ym2-coffee-roaster.html

http://www.diedrichroasters.com/index.cfm?page=LabRoaster

http://www.diedrichroasters.com/IRallTEXT.cfm?ID=IR-02aTT

http://www.probatburns.com/commercial-coffee-equipment/commercial-coffee-roa
sters/probatino-drum.php

http://www.coffeeper.com/SF-1LB.html

http://primoroasting.com/article_36_Lab-Roaster.cfm

http://web.mac.com/victor.mondry/Site/Ambex_Ym-2_.html

Some of the roasters/companies I checked out before choosing a USRC 3k...

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/