[Homeroast] Larger-than-250g roaster?

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Wed Dec 8 12:01:20 CST 2010

It is possible to have the required 220v service at the roasting
location.  This can be a DIY project depending on your skill set.
Natural gas or propane is also doable.  Venting is not a big issue
either.  Insurance and modifications to rented/leased space is a bit of
a problem.  You can put the 12k Diedrich in the living room if you own
the house and just don't burn it down with it.  The major problem is
finding the roaster.