[Homeroast] Larger-than-250g roaster? (was: Quest M3)

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:05:27 CST 2010

This was the problem I had when I attempted a homebrew grill drum.  Airflow
in the grill was highly dependent upon the wind,  and control was difficult
due to the thermal mass of the grill making quick temperature changes rather
difficult.

I think if I wanted to hack my grill, I could have dealt with the issue, but
it was also a shared food grill, so I got a HotTop.

--mike