[Homeroast] IRoast 2

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:13:17 CST 2010

If you have a good heavy aluminum pan, you may have better luck.
The aluminum is a much better conductor of heat, providing a more even
surface, Since its lighter it will also respond much faster to temperature
changes, giving you better control.
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps