[Homeroast] IRoast 2

Christopher Navarro cnavarro2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:24:23 CST 2010

A cast iron sauce pan might also provide the same benefit since the primary
issue I have with the skillet is exactly what you mentioned, not scorching
the beans.  The skillet allows too much heat to escape since the beans are
so spread out.  You could compensate with higher heat, but this will promote
scorching.  I will try using my wok next, but I suspect that a cast iron
sauce pot (maybe around 3 quarts) would provide better heat distribution
than my iron wok.

Chris