[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:29:25 CST 2010

Hank,

Best of luck with the new roaster. I'm sitting on the fence trying to
figure out if I should take the plunge and get an expensive, though
certainly useful sample roaster or opt for the Quest... Look forward
to hearing your experience with different beans and how the side by
side comparisons work out.
By trying some different beans and processing methods of the beans,
you should be able to really see how a solid drum makes a difference,
IMO.

What is the rate of rotation of the drum?

cheers,

Scott