[Homeroast] Coffee grown in LA

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 08:03:14 CST 2010

I watched Tom's video before seeing the LA story. Maria makes the same face
that Jean (my wife) makes when sh tastes a beer/wine/coffee that she doesn't
like.

There seem to be other animals that are capable of processing beans (Tom had
beans that had passed through a South American bird), so maybe a civet cat
optional?

Maybe Ben would like a puppy?

"Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead a better one." Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe<http://quotes4all.net/johann%20wolfgang%20von%20goethe.html>