[Homeroast] using KitchenAid mixer for roasting?

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 07:58:32 CST 2010

Looking at mine, there isn't much of an opening between the body & the edge
of the bowl.

And the beater is painted/coated. I doubt it is designed to take the heat.

"Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead a better one." Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe<http://quotes4all.net/johann%20wolfgang%20von%20goethe.html>