[Homeroast] Behmor Incinerator

Nancy Crabtree ncrabtree at triad.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 10:02:06 CST 2010

Bob,

I did the same thing and I cleaned it with Simply Green - a lot of it and a lot of paper towels.  It also took a lot of rubbing and believe or not my behmor is still running!!!!  I just knew I had ruined it.  It was completely black on the inside and the gasket was even rippled.     I have some areas now that are not completely shiny and have some black but the gasket returned to it's original form after it cooled.   I am doing a roast now.  Don't give up on it!
Nancy