[Homeroast] (no subject)

joel byers scjgb3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:31:35 CST 2010

i roast with a heat gun, modified bread machine i was at the 18 minute mark
first crack went well. i roast 1 cup every time. started to the second crack
at 430  i was divoting immediately dumped and cooled within a minute. i had
light spots of oil on beans. the taste was deeper. bitter sweet chocolate
from beginning to end. was good though!