[Homeroast] IRoast 2

Bill Laine billlaine at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:45:42 CST 2010

I like using my Gene Cafe but I have had to open it up too many times. I
have replaced the heater twice and do a cleanout. To be fair one of the
problems could have been my fault. But it's kind of fiddly tear down and
reassemble. I'd like to get at least a hundred more roasts from it to
amortize the cost but when I do give up on it I'm looking forward to trying
the less expensive Behmor. The guy that distributes the Gene Cafe is great.
No complaints there. He's been very helpful whenever I have had a problem. I
still have my old IRoast tucked away for backup.

Bill
New Orleans