[Homeroast] IRoast 2

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Fri Dec 3 15:04:55 CST 2010

My Behmor was purchased when they first became available, date code is
0735.  It has roasted ~5lb/wk every week since.  Initially these were
1lb batches but I have discovered that I can get a good roast and up the
batch to 1.25lb.  I have replaced the drum  motor and the smoke
suppressor element.  Nothing but dry processed Ethiopian coffee.