[Homeroast] Pre-heating empty roaster vs. roaster loaded with beans - Behmor related - an honest question

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 14:52:34 CST 2010

"Pre-heating" a roaster with beans in it is akin to "pre-heating" an oven
with the bread/cake/muffins you name it already in it. Oh, even worse, try
"searing a steak" starting with the steak on during pre-heat... Kind of
basic any form of culinary endeavor.

You don't.

Pre means before.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee