[Homeroast] Behmor Incinerator

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:59:52 CST 2010

Bob

I had my first first (so far only), few months ago. After disassemble some
pieces (glass window and few small pieces), wash it well (with a hose!!),
taking care to not let water into electronics . I dried with some pieces of
fabric, then let dry out for about a week in my garage, it returned to work
perfectly fine.

I'm using it a lot, with no issues.

What I heard at that time from this list, and I should pass it on  : WELCOME
TO THE COFFEE ROASTING FIRE CLUB

Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/