[Homeroast] Behmor Incinerator

Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Fri Dec 3 13:49:45 CST 2010

Hi Bob,... sorry to hear about this but it should clean up fine.

You should email Behmor.
They have a procedure that works well for cleanup.

from Joe re: post-fire cleanup:
"...send an email to tech at behmor.com .. we've put together a little
instruction guide to help with bean ignitions...

ask them to send you the "bean ignition" sheet..."

Hope this helps.

Best,
Derek @ Sweetmarias