[Homeroast] coffee cooler 2.0

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 02:12:42 CST 2010

Here's what I use....the Vornado fans have a flat surface and can be pointed straight up with a flat surface to sit a colander with the coffee beans. The fan control is variable as well.  There is a raised edge around the outside corner of the fan face that prevents the colander from sliding off.  I also use the fan to help cool down the roaster.  I have the floor model which is a very convenient height.

It also does a great job in blow off chaff.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vornado+fans&x=0&y=0