[Homeroast] Ehtiopia Trip

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Tue Aug 31 10:27:47 CDT 2010

Please please please let us know when you have some pics uploaded somewhere.  I shared your story with a few friends and family members.  Whether your a roaster or not, your story was very personable and intriguing. Might be something to think about...sharing your story and pics with a local paper or something.
Michael Bb'ham, AL