[Homeroast] Ehtiopia Trip

Gregg Talton gregg.talton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 08:26:31 CDT 2010

It was an amazing experience.  I'm planning to return next summer if not
sooner.   One thing I thought was interesting - green coffee was more
available than roasted in the stores.  While @ Robera the offered roasted
Yirga Cheffe but only as a "light" roast.  My friend commented that they
roast it dark for only one client and held up a *$ bag.

Gregg