[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 31 07:23:52 CDT 2010

To botomless or not?

When this was discussed on this list a few years agO, that "o" was capitalized by a kitten standing on the shift key, I opened up the portafilter, rubbed the inside with a finger and applied that finger to my tongue and decided to take the bottom out rather than clean it as often as needed.

     pecan jim