[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:54:54 CDT 2010

to botom or not.

I usually do not agree with my friend MiKe but I must say that tasting is
far better then seeing and I am not sure
that I do not see enough with my bottoms on!!

That aid I may try it for the hell of it to see if the coffee really tastes
different but my guess it that is does not.

Looks way cool, lots of jazz factor but does it really taste better?

ginny