[Homeroast] Making Espresso

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:51:25 CDT 2010

Actually it's Hank who has done the work and seen the results!
It's the good folks on this list who have provided info, links,
resources, and encouragement.
The list host provided the means and the beans.

Poor Hank... another one begins the journey down slippery slope of the
espresso quest: upgrade-itis, more questions, more fun, etc.

cheers,

Scott