[Homeroast] Making Espresso

David Morrow dmorrown at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:32:07 CDT 2010

Hank,

I'm glad to hear that you are back on track.  Let me second the
recommendation to check out the Yahoo Gaggia Users Group.  There are lots of
files showing how to maintain your Classic, and great tips on the message
board to improve your shots.  You should definitely be backflushing and
descaling periodically.  You might be interested in adjusting your brew
pressure and temperature surfing or even installing a PID.