[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sun Aug 29 15:12:07 CDT 2010

I agree with Mike that practice makes better, but I find that the crema does drastically change the taste of the shot and I have been known to scoop off the crema and drink only what's left.  To really stir the crema, check out James Hoffman's Video about crema at www.jimseven.com/2009/07/06/video-1-crema

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre