[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 17:29:03 CDT 2010

Grow or die early, standing water or people go bad in a short time.  What's
that thing, " a rolling stone gathers no....." Use and exercise then ole'
brain cells. Coffee helps with all those synapses. Bare bottom those pf's.
Less to clean at the end of the day.
Ramble, Ramble, on.... , back to work.
JR