[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Sat Aug 28 14:08:52 CDT 2010

I wonder how many twists and turns our list will go through in 60 years! WOW! what a RIDE! hehe Wonder if we will all be using super autos by then! lol water will somehow be able to be boiled at higher temps to extract things never tasted before! ... noses will be "enhanced" with electronic receptors so we can experience everything to a factor of 10! HMMM...... lol then the big GLOBAL Coffee Consortium of 2041 that starts mining the moon for special ore for coffee growing here on Earth! WOW! hehehe ok ok back to earth! lol But at least we all are  going to grow together! hehe

Dennis Parham