[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

John Borella jborella at ct.metrocast.net
Sat Aug 28 08:56:44 CDT 2010

 I made my Microcasa bottomless p/f using a hole saw in a drill press.
Dressed it with hand files & it looks professionally done. P/F was clamped
in a vice securely clamped to the d/p shelf. Also opened up a La Spaziale
bottomless the same way when I went to a triple basket. It's not rocket
science but you do need to exercise common sense & take the same precautions
you should be using around any power tool.

John B.