[Homeroast] Alpenrost - end of service

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Fri Aug 27 20:12:27 CDT 2010

Actually, you can probably resurrect the alpenrost ---I killed a few of
them, and it seems like the weak link in that machine is the thermal cutoff
switch.  You'd need to take it apart to access the switch, but as I recall
it didn't even require soldering, and you can get a replacement switch for
something $5 at radio shack (though that one will probably crap out
eventually too).