[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Fri Aug 27 18:11:35 CDT 2010

Will Les do it? I know you can send to espressoparts.com , my guy here might could get him to do it but I cant guarantee Im timely on returning it in mail since I work so many hrs... he has my other one there buy I couldn't wait to pick it up lol have to go back next monday unless its a holidaaaa........ well DANG! it IS! so that means not till tuesday! DOH! lol call any local machine shop. mom and pop one... there has to be plenty.. thats what  idid... he did it while I waited.. one of them.. the other I could not wait for.. lol

Dennis Parham