[Homeroast] My Time in Coffee H#ll is About to End...

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:07:04 CDT 2010

Yeah, I thought of doing something like that. I did buy some greens from a
local
roaster once when I ran out before, but that was a few years ago, and I felt
kind
of guilty, cuz I'm not a customer.

When I thought about buying something for $12 a lb, (knowing I was going to
be
out for a few months), it just seemed insane at the time. The money needed
to go
to more important things (yeah, sacrilege, I know - but them's the facts).

I managed to get some good ol' Eight O'Clock that wasn't stale - except when
I bought
some at my local big box store. Ack, pfft - stale, stale - I was so
desperate that I tried
the re-roasting trick that I sometimes use for my homeroast when the roast
is 'off.'

You know, when the beans are stale, there is no reviving them. I don't even
think Jesus
could bring those babies back to life!  Ugh!!

No matter - my order will be here soon. Can't wait!!

Lynne